Friday, January 27, 2017

Using a Planner

February 2017 Planner pages, Erin Condren Planner, 2017
Using the Planner


I really like my new planner and the "bullet-journal" productivity books that I have bought from Erin Condren. Next year (2018), I will probably get the larger Life Planner horizontal style. I examined one at Staples and I think that will work for me. I will order it direct from the Erin Condren Web site since I do need it a few months ahead to plan.

This is the start to February that I finished this week while I watch TV. I have the stickers on the whole year. That's the easy and fun part. As you can see from the collage at the top of this post, there are three spreads in one month. I am planning a quick summary of what blog posts were for each month and if it is about an ancestor, which ancestor it involves.

The round (currently pink) stickers are removable and I am color coding them as I plan them. I put a checkmark when they are finished as set to post. I write three blogs so I will have to use three colors. 

Hubs birthday is Valentine's Day so it is a big holiday around here. I am ready except for the meal. I buy the food and the Italian bread that morning and if it looks like snow, I will buy it ahead.

I have been lucky to be able to buy the planner and notebook supplies on sale ahead of time. It is fun. You can get sticker madness. I am happy to say that I will not fill mine up with stickers. I have seen some planners online that have so many stickers that they can't be shut. Wow. People need a lot to motivate them. I get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment