Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Del's Week: Keeping Del's Memory

The Highly Caffeinated Genealogist Presents:
 Del's Week
A Story of Home that Lives On...
Photo by Midge Frazel, 2015

Keeping Del's Memory
When my daughter turned 40 last December (2015), I bought her this Del's Bracelet. I want her to remember her Rhode Island grandparents. Making the effort to turn past memories into today's news is the job of the genealogist.

I have discovered that in addition to the online store at Del's Headquarters, there is a company called My Little Town that sells Rhode Island novelties. It is so much fun to buy items for our family. It brings my past home to my present day porch via UPS.

This Del's cup ornament hangs on my daughter's Christmas tree and we have one too so that both grandsons will someday inherit one for their tree.


Photo by Midge Frazel, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment