Thursday, June 30, 2016

Del's Week: Drink Del's at Home

The Highly Caffeinated Genealogist Presents:
 Del's Week
A Story of Home that Lives On...

Drink Del's at Home


Photo Collage by Midge Frazel, 2016

Normally, I drink my Del's in the car after visiting Rhode Island. That's the large size that I am holding between my legs. 

I recently discovered that you can buy Del's lemonade packets from Amazon. 

But, you can buy Del's online and make your own treats at home. Here's the directions for making ice cubes from Del's and using a blender.

I have found that I can buy a non-slush version of Del's in a bottle locally, but only in the summer. It sells out quickly. I purchase a bottle to give to my primary care physician's wife when we go for our physicals. When I hired him, I discovered his wife went to the same high school that I did. (She is younger.)

I keep some Del's frozen in my freezer year round. It is very good to let defrost and drink when you have a cold. That's when I wish my Mom was here to take care of me. It's time in a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment