Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Personal Setup

Midge's Personal Setup, 27 April, 2015, photo by Midge
Apple Store, Marlborough, MA
Yesterday, I ordered online the new iPad mini 3 that I wanted to buy all through this long, snowy, winter. Fearing that this mini model of the iPad (mini) might be replaced by an even larger iPhone 6+, I knew I must buy it soon. Ordering it online, as I did last June for my MacBook Air, is a good option for me.

I had it "shipped" to my new Apple Store in the Solomon Pond Mall in Marlborough, MA. I put that in quotes because it meant they would take one off the shelf and make it ready for me to go to the store. Three minutes after the store opened, I got the email and we were off.

Although I have owned many computers, I still like to experience the way the manufacturer sets them up. I liked that they made me do it myself and that was easy until we got to the SIM card in the iPad. I don't think they did that right and they sent me to the Verizon Wireless store in the Mall to have it "fixed". It works perfectly now.

I enjoyed the Apple Employee who had cords hanging from his belt like men used to carry keys. Remember that?

No comments:

Post a Comment